A good multivitamin formula should include a recommended daily allowance of the following nutrients, as each of them supports a number of important bodily functions:
- Vitamin A for healthy eyes and skin
- Vitamins B for energy and cognitive function
- Vitamin C for immunity, skin health and healing
- Vitamin D for healthy bones and calcium absorption
- Vitamin E for cells protection from oxidation.
In addition to that a complete one-a-day formula should contain the following minerals, which are essential to maintaining good health and well-being:
- Iron – for transporting oxygen throughout the body, impacting most vital processes and organs
- Magnesium – for correct muscle and nervous function
- Calcium – for healthy bones and teeth
- Iodine – for hormone balance and mental health
- Zinc – promoting strong immune function
Multivitamins (or single fat-soluble vitamins: D, A, K & E) are best taken with the main meal of the day or at least some source of good fats. Dietary fats act as a carrier that shuttles the Vitamins across the intestinal lining and into the general circulation (from where they are able to access all body tissues). It’s important to not take Vitamin D (and any multi supplements containing it) too late in the day as it can interrupt the body’s production of melatonin and can disrupt sleep.
Chemical Warfare’s multivitamins can be taken together with our Omega 3 Fish oil for a mutually beneficial impact on absorption of active ingredients.
WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE?
We recommend taking one tablet a day of this product.